It’s Throwback Thursday and we’re sharing another webinar!
Are you looking for ways to increase your energy cycle efficiency?
Do you want to enhance your thermal or nuclear electricity generation project with advanced power conversion technologies?
Are you interested in expanding into the Supercritical CO2 Cycle business?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, watch “Supercritical CO2 Cycle – Advanced Power Conversion Technology,” which we recorded and put in our resource center! Learn more about technological advantages and most effective solutions in S-CO2 Cycle Turbine design!
During this 1-hour webinar you’ll learn about:
- Overall S-CO2 Cycle Overview
- Heat balance simulation in modern software
- Most common modern turbomachinery design challenges
- Leveraging AxSTREAM to help you with S-CO2 Cycle design
Who should watch:
- Engineering managers interested in developing S-CO2 Cycle turbomachinery
- Mechanical and aerospace engineers working on CO2 Cycle / Super Critical Carbon Dioxide Brayton Cycle and looking for optimization strategies
- Scientists and developers in the field of alternative energy sources (research and study)
- Everyone interested in how SoftInWay Inc. and AxSTREAM can help you with advanced Turbomachinery Design