March just really flew by!
We’re kicking off April with our new Heat Balance Calculation with AxCYCLE online classes this month. Here’s three good reasons you should attend:
1. You’ll get to learn, understand and dive into our new conceptual cycle analysis tool that has built-in customizable OEM turbine and ICE libraries (perfect for engineers involved in waste heat recovery)
2. These online classes are two hours a day for only two days! You’ll master the online tool and start building steam cycles, combined cycles and supercritical CO2 cycles for power plants in a matter of minutes.
3. AxCYCLE is an affordable and efficient tool and so are the courses to learn how to use it! You’ll learn a great deal for a little. This is also a great way to evaluate AxCYCLE in depth. View the pricing here.
Here’s the schedule:
- April 15-16 from 9 AM EDT – 11 AM EDT – Heat Balance Calculation of Steam Cycle and Combined Cycle Power Plants
- April 28-29 from 9 AM EDT – 11 AM EDT – Heat Balance Calculation of Supercritical CO2 Power Plant Cycles
We’re also hosting our Centrifugal Compressor Design workshop April 7-11 in Zug, Switzerland and our Axial and Centrifugal Pump Design workshop April 7-11 in Boston.
Learn more about our courses by visiting the course description webpage or by calling our office at 1-781-328-4310.
What a busy month!